Frozen section is an important part of skin cancer treatment. If you are a GP who has referred a patient where frozen section has been indicated, or if you are a GP who is generally interested in this type of procedure, we invite you to attend our monthly ClinicoPath Meetings.
The meetings focus on the diagnosis and management for particular patient cases, including an informative discussion of the following topic areas:
- Trends in the incidence of Melanoma
- Trends in the diagnosis and management of Melanoma
- Histology of Melanoma and other malignancies
- Biologic Pathways of Melanoma
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Treatment of Metastatic Melanoma
ClinicoPath Meetings are designed to provide you with the opportunity to:
- Discuss unique and general cases of skin cancer diagnosis and management
- Discover the latest updates in skin cancer research
- Meet our highly skilled team of expert practitioners and on-site pathologist
- Continue with your professional development and earn CPD points
Meeting take place on Friday mornings at our Charlestown Clinic and commence at 7:30am. Refreshments are provided.
If you have received an invitation to attend our meetings, or would simply like to register to attend a ClinicPath meeting, please do so using the form below.